This is how Optrimax Plum Delite look like:
I’m Shella Angeles, 37 years old. Before taking Optrimax Plum Delite my weight was 60 kilos, I had high blood pressure, ulcer and suffering heart burn almost every night. Then a friend introduced to me the product and tried it immediately after purchasing. After 10 days consuming 1 box, I was amazed that I lose 2 kilos. Now I’m on my 2nd box and will continue using to maintain my weight. Thank you Optrimax Plum Delite!
Text 0906-400-9859 or 0939-771-4927
**The Testimony is 100% Genuine and we are aware of R.A. No. 7394 ARTICLE 50 & 51
“Akala ko hindi na ako papayat….salamat s plum delite!!!…..from the regular 76kilos…down to 64kilos in 2 weeks… amazing product!!…” – Ms. Padilla
Some Plum benefits:
- Heart Protection – One medium-sized fresh plum contains 113 mg of potassium, a mineral that helps manage high blood pressure and reduce stroke risk. If that isn’t heartwarming enough, the reddish-blue pigment in some plums, called anthocyanins, may protect against cancer by mopping up harmful free radicals.
- Bowel Movement – Dried plums—a.k.a. prunes—are a tried-and-true way to help your bowel do its work
- Lower Blood Sugar – According to the Dietitians of Canada, plums rank low on the glycemic index, which means eating them can help you control your blood sugar and reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Bone Health Booster – Researchers from Florida State and Oklahoma State universities tested two groups of postmenopausal women over the span of 12 months for bone density. One group ate 100 grams of prunes/plums per day (about 10 prunes); the other ate 100 grams of dried apples. Both groups took calcium and vitamin D supplements. The findings indicated that the prune group had substantially higher bone mineral density in the spine and forearms.
- Memory Enhancer – Eating a Plum a day can help neutralize cell-damaging free radicals that affect your memory.
Pu Er Tea:
Best for Blocking Fats.
Green Tea Some of the Benefits:
Here’s a list of some of its amazing benefits — benefits that you may not have been aware of. Some of these benefits are still being debated, so please do your own research if you want to use green tea for medicinal purposes.
- Weight Loss. Green tea increases the metabolism. The polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
- Diabetes. Green tea apparently helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. This can prevent high insulin spikes and resulting fat storage.
- Heart Disease. Scientists think, green tea works on the lining of blood vessels, helping keep them stay relaxed and better able to withstand changes in blood pressure. It may also protect against the formation of clots, which are the primary cause of heart attacks.
- Esophageal Cancer. It can reduce the risk of esophageal cancer, but it is also widely thought to kill cancer cells in general without damaging the healthy tissue around them.
- Cholesterol. Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
- Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. It is said to delay the deterioration caused by Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Studies carried out on mice showed that green tea protected brain cells from dying and restored damaged brain cells.
- Tooth Decay. Studies suggests that the chemical antioxidant “catechin” in tea can destroy bacteria and viruses that cause throat infections, dental caries and other dental conditions
- Blood Pressure. Regular consumption of green tea is thought to reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
- Depression. Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in tea leaves. It is this substance that is thought to provide a relaxing and tranquilizing effect and be a great benefit to tea drinkers.
- Anti-viral and Anti-bacterial. Tea catechins are strong antibacterial and antiviral agents which make them effective for treating everything from influenza to cancer. In some studies green tea has been shown to inhibit the spread of many diseases.
- Skincare. Green tea can apparently also help with wrinkles and the signs of aging, This is because of their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities. Both animal and human studies have demonstrated that green tea applied topically can reduce sun damage.
Probiotics – See the Health Benefits Here
Liquorice Health Benefits:
Hepatitis The anti-inflammatory properties of liquorice is said to help calm hepatitis-associated liver inflammation. Liquorice is also said to fight the hepatitis C virus and supplies valuable antioxidant compounds that help maintain the overall health of the liver. Results from large-scale high quality studies are not available.
Dyspepsia (Heartburn) According to the US National Library of Medicine, liquorice may be an effective treatment for heartburn when used in combination with other herbs. Sold as Iberogast or STW5, research suggests that the formulation significantly reduces severity of acid reflux and associated pain, cramping, nausea, and vomiting.
Eczema In one study, liquorice gel, applied to the skin, helped relieve symptoms of itching, swelling, and redness, reports the University of Maryland Medical Centre. A gel with 2 per cent liquorice worked better than a gel with 1 per cent liquorice.
Cancer Laboratory studies have identified several substances in liquorice that may help prevent DNA mutations, inhibit tumour formation, or even kill cancer cells, says The American Cancer Society. While animal studies suggest some chemicals from liquorice might be useful in preventing or treating some forms of cancer, human clinical trials are yet to be carried out.
Liquorice has also been associated with weight loss. According to the University of Maryland, consumption of liquorice was linked to body fat mass in one study. Another study found that glycyrrhetinic acid (a component of liquorice) reduced the thickness of fat on the thigh in human subjects. A study carried out by Japanese scientists and published in Obesity Research and Clinical Practice linked the consumption of liquorice flavonoid oil to significant decreases in total body fat mass, weight, BMI and LDL (“bad”) cholesterol.
Medicinal forms of liquorice include wafers, tinctures, tablets, lozenges, teas, loose dried herbs, creams and capsules. To treat a cough, wholehealthmd.com suggests 1 teaspoon of liquid liquorice extract in 1 cup of hot water 3 times a day. For PMS, 200 mg of standardised extract three times a day for the 10 days preceding your period is recommended.
Last year in Germany, where around 500 tonnes of liquorice are imported each year, liquorice was named “the medicinal plant of 2012”. Professor Johannes Mayer, an expert on the history of medicinal botany at the University of Würzburg, noted the myriad indications of liquorice, used medicinally since ancient times. “Liquorice is special because it can quickly soothe sore throats and coughs and was used centuries ago to treat coughing, hoarseness and asthma by Ancient Greek and Egyptian physicians,” he said.
Q: Is this a tablet or capsule or juice?
A: NO. It’s a whole pickled plum, it’s like prunes or a raisin
Q: How is it taken?
A: Eaten every after dinner followed by 2 glasses of water
Q: How much per box?
A: P1,300 per box. 10 pcs per box, good for 10 days
Q: Mode of payment?
A: We are accepting payment thru Western Union, Unionbank, BPI, BDO Cash Card, GCASH and Paypal / Credit Card. Whatever is available or near in your area. Text / PM us what you prefer and we will send the details to where you will send your payment.
Q: How much is shipping cost?
A: 1 box – P150, 2 boxes – P150, 3 boxes –P150.00
Q: Do you ship products abroad?
A: Yes, shipping cost will depend on where we will ship your products
Q: Any Side effects?
A: No Side effects. All Natural FDA (BFAD) approved product
Q: Where is it being manufactured?
A: Our main office is located in Singapore and the manufacturing plant is in Taiwan (owned by the company)
Q: Where and How can I order?
A: Text or Call for details ~ 0906-400-9859 See HOW TO ORDER
Q: Can I be reseller / Distributor?
A: Yes, Text or Call for details ~ 0906-400-9859 or check CONTACT US page
Pickled plum with probiotics, green tea and pu-er tea mix!
Whole plum, specially pickled with probiotics, Green Tea and Pu-er Tea powder, that provides a good source of fibre and promotes excellent healthy bowel movements, ensuring the easy removal of waste materials from our digestive system.
Each and every plum is handpicked when they are 70-80% ripe to assure that only the most succulent plums are chosen. These choice plums are then meticulously pickled over 6 months in a premium concoction using special vats for that proprietary good taste.
Micro-punctures made in the skin prior to the pickling process optimize the pickled taste and allow thorough permeation of the probiotics and tea mix for maximum effects thereafter.
- Plums provide a zero-fat good-tasting source of fibre.
- Probiotics improve intestinal health and promote effective detoxification, minimising beauty and health problems while helping you attain that slim silhouette.
- Green Tea and Pu-er Tea mix reduces fat absorption, empowering you to achieve your desirable body weight quickly.